Stay Young & Beautiful£41.99
Stay Young this summer!
Magically turn back time
Start your quest to eternal youth with our Crystal Clear Young & Beautiful gift set!
A carefully hand picked selection of our award-winning Stay Young skincare range.
Treat your loved ones or spoil yourself!
Our spring gift pack contains 4 of our favourite anti-ageing skincare products:
- Intense Anti-Ageing Serum (30ml)
- Illuminate (25ml)
- Wipe Away The Years (25ml)
- 10 Minute Glow (25ml)
- Presented in a stunning white bag.
- Intense Anti-Ageing Serum - contains Thalassine plumping out lines and wrinkles and firming the skin.
- Illuminate - contains Ciopeptide CL, stimulates collagen with a firming and antri-wrinkle action.
- Wipe Away The Years - contains Matrixyl 3000, reducing wrinkles and improving skin elasticity.
- 10 Minute Glow - contains Papaya fruit extract and lemon, delivering a fresher complexion.
- A great idea for a gift...or spoil yourself!
- You have the right to cancel this Contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To exercise this right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14 day period commencing the day after you received the Product. You may also download and use this model cancellation form instead, but it is not obligiatory.
- To return the Product you must complete the returns note that you will find with the dispatch note, which you will receive when the Product is delivered to you. The Product you return must be unopened and in its original packaging, unless you are claiming that it is defective. The Product must be returned to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us.
- If the Product is not defective, the price of the Product returned will be refunded to you in full. You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
- If the Product is defective in any way, we will offer you an exchange or refund and pay the cost of the delivery and return charges.
- When we receive the returned Product we will make the reimbursement to you without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after we receive the Product back from you. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If within the 14 day period commencing the day after you received the Product you have not notified us of cancellation of Contract or that a Product is defective in accordance with these terms, then you shall have no right to return the Product thereafter.
Payment and Delivery
CrystalClear.co.uk has a number of online security measures in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers’ information is secure.
When buying or selling online, caution must always be exercised. The majority of online transactions are completed without incident, so simply follow the guidelines below to help ensure that your online shopping experience is as safe and secure as possible:
- If you’re using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- www.crystalclear.co.uk will never email or call you to ask you to disclose or verify your credit card or bank account details.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown person or company, and are asked to confirm or provide your password, personal or banking information, please do not respond and report the incident to us for investigation immediately.
- If you receive what you suspect is a ‘spoof’ crystalclear.co.uk e-mail, please report the incident to us.
Is it safe to enter my payment card number on this website?
Yes you can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Can I pay via Paypal?
Yes, we accept Paypal as a form of payment.
Why did my online payment authorisation fail?
It is not uncommon for a request for payment card authorisation to fail a couple of times before the card is finally authorised. If we are experiencing difficulties taking payment from you, you will not receive an order confirmation number and you will be asked to re-enter your card details. You are always welcome to submit new credit card information to us for a particular order.
How will I know that my order has been successfully received?
You will receive a confirmation email from us detailing the specifics of your order. This will be sent to the email address given when you placed your order online.
Delivery for consumer orders is £6 for orders under £25, or free for orders of £25 or more.
Delivery for professional trade orders is £10.80 inc VAT for orders under £120 inc VAT, and free for orders over £120 inc VAT.
Delivery is a next working day couriered service if the order is placed before 3pm Monday – Thursday, otherwise it will be next working day.